Welcome to CYPHER
A corrupt government controls Mars as corporations sell oxygen
at a premium. You are an agent with an incredible skill set determined to eliminate
the system. Taking information is how you will do it; unfortunately, other organizations
are seeking what you are. They will stop at nothing to steal the valuable data you
High Flying Action Platform Shooter
Strategy, tactics, and fast decision making are all needed in this incredibly intense game.
CYPHER was constructed in a way that allows for enormous amounts of skill and truly pushes the limits of it's players.
A rich experience awaits players as they traverse this interesting, complex and dangerous environment.
CYPHER is unique as it was built from the ground up to support cooperation as well
as competition with others in real-time. CYPHER features an automatic updating system that
distributes the very latest version to all the players seamlessly as the game is
- Free online lobby network that provides for chat and game matchmaking
- Increase your hacking skills and strength as you level your Agent with completed online missions
- Leaderboards display the top players across the globe
- Automatic updating system so players always have the latest version
- Jetpacks, Lasers, Blasters, Plasma’s, Detonators, and more may be utilized by your Agent
- Entirely open environment with endless possibilities for strategy, teamwork, and sabotage
- Intuitive and precise controls that gives players the opportunity to employ skill on a massive scale
- 10 unique maps that can support up to 8 players in any arrangement of teams or FFA
- Integrated exception reporting system to give developers bug reports on the fly
CYPHER is announcing a very exciting build today, 3.4.1! Huge performance gains – the game draws and updates significantly faster. Scrolling is noticeably improved.
A Vertical Synchronization (VSync) display option is now available that allows for unlimited drawing and better game performance.
We are starting to see Teleporters and Non-playable characters really take shape!
A bug that didn’t allow players to exit a network game if their connection was dropped has been fixed, as well as several memory leaks.
Download the latest version here: http://www.CypherGame.net/CypherBeta3.exe
Copyright © Soenneker LLC 2014